Best Wireless Printing App For Android
So in this articles we will discuss about the 3 best wireless printing apps available on Google Play Store.
HP ePrint By Hewlett Packard Development Company.
This is by far the best wireless printing app on Android Google Play Store. The user interface of the application is nice and smooth and provides many functionality without complicating things. With this wireless printing apps you can print all kinds of documents by giving a command to:
- HP printer connected to same internet connection (Wired or WiFi)
- Through Cloud via any web connected HP printer
- Access public ePrint enabeld Printer
- Directly to HP wireless direct supported printer.
The App completely supports the two side printing and the best feature is you can locate and access various Public HP ePrinter enabled kiosks at USPS, Airport and other areas and print your document.
The only problem with this Wireless printing App is that it supports HP printers only and some times while printing if your Android screen turns off the App stops printing.
Rating: 4.0 (14 k users) Download Form Google Play Store
Cloud Print By Paulo Fernandes
This wireless printing app does what it says very efficiently. It uses Google Cloud printing API and can print documents like webpages, pdf files, document, text and photographs through shared printers using Google Cloud printing service.
Cloud printing is one of the best way for printing your files wirelessly, as you can share printers with your family or friends and at your workplace as well. Configuring or sharing printers can be easily done. Once a printer is configured, all you have to do is give a command to print the file and then select any of the configured or shared printer in the network.
The main features of Cloud Print App are:
- You can manage your wireless printers from the App itself
- Ability to share printers with friends and family
- Wirelessly print any document by sending SMS
- Wirelessly print from Facebook, Dropbox, Google drive, Box etc.
- In built file management and file browser for selecting the files you want to print wirelessly.
- You can print wirelessly any webpage or from your clipboard.
Rating: 4.6 (20 k users) Download from Google Play Store
Smart Office 2 By Picsel
If you are willing to spend some money on business and productivity app, this is the must have application for your Android Phone or Tablet. With Smart office 2 you not only have control to view and edit al types of Microsoft office document but the ability to print wirelessly using printers from almost all manufacturers (34 printer manufacturers) You can print to thousands of wireless printers including HP, Epson, Canon and Samsung.
You have the ability to drag and drop various files, view it edit it and print is wirelessly without any hassle.
With Smart office 2, you can edit and view and undo almost all Office documents within the app and give command to wireless print that particular file choosing from printers from 34 manufacturers.
The wireless printing app supports almost 20 different languages and has following main features
- View and edit major office documents.
- Edit text directly in your document.
- Export to PDF.
- Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
- Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
- Print to thousands of wireless printers.
File formats supported:
- Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
- Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Rating: 4.6 (2.5 k users) Download from Google Play Store