Update Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 to Android 4.2.2 [Official]
Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean [XXUBMF2] firmware update is available for you to install. This Android 4.2.2 Galaxy Grand update is a test firmware from Samsung and is known to work smoothly without any bugs and force closures. Though Samsung has not released it officially, but it has been leaked out.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand should be more than 75% charged
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>About device>Developer options>USB debugging
- Download and Extract on your computer, Android 4.2.2 update package for Galaxy Grand [I9082] from here
- Download ODIN and install it on your computer here
- Download & Install Samsung USB Driver from here
- Start ODIN on your computer, make sure that Auto Reboot & F.Reset is Checked while Re-partition is Unchecked
- Restart Galaxy Grand in “Download Mode”. You can do it by switching off the device and then holding Volume Down +Power+Home button simultaneously for few seconds.
- Connect Galaxy Grand to your computer via USB cable
- ODIN should recognize your device [ID:COM will turn blue or yellow], if it does not either your antivirus or firewall settings is creating problem or Samsung USB driver is not correctly installed
- Hit PDA on ODIN and select the firmware file you downloaded and extracted on your computer.
- Press Start